What Has COVID-19 Really Taught Us ?
The COVID-19 pandemic has swept the entire planet and effectively prevented the world from turning. So what is its enlightenment? Here are some feelings of Fengcai .
1. It reminds us that people are all equal, regardless of our culture, religion, occupation, economic status, or how famous a person is. We are all equal in the eyes of viruses, and maybe we should treat others equally. If you do n’t believe me, ask Tom Hanks.
2. It reminds us that we are all connected to each other, and things that affect one person will affect another person. It reminds us that the false borders we have established are worthless because viruses do not require passports. The virus also reminds us that although we are temporarily oppressed, there are still people in the world who are oppressed throughout their lives.
3. It reminds us how precious our health is, and the virus reminds us how precious health is. However, we ignore health, eat junk food, and drink water contaminated with various chemicals. If we do not take care of ourselves, we will certainly get sick.
4. It reminds us of the short life, what we should do, especially those elderly people who are already sick. The purpose of life is not to buy a roll of toilet paper.
5. It reminds us that our society has become material supremacy. When we encounter difficulties, we remember that our basic needs are food, drinking water and medicines, not luxury goods that are not worth much.
6. It reminds us how important our family and family life are, and how much we ignore this. It forces us to return to our homes so that we can rebuild them into our homes to strengthen the connection of our families.
7. It reminds us that our real work is not our livelihood. These (profit-making livelihoods) are just what we are doing, not what we are living for. Our real job is to care for each other, protect each other and benefit each other.
8. It reminds us to control ourselves. It reminds us that no matter how great we think we are, or how great others think we are, viruses can bring our world to a standstill.
9. It reminds us that the power of free will is in our hands. We can choose to cooperate and help each other, share, give, help and support, or we can choose to be selfish, hoard, and only care for ourselves. In fact, it is only in times of difficulty that one can see the true face of a person.
10. It reminds us that we can be patient and panic. We can understand that this has happened many times in history, and it will pass, or we can panic think that this is the end of the world, so the harm done to ourselves is greater than the benefit.
11. It reminds us that the epidemic is both the end and the beginning. We can now reflect and understand and learn from our mistakes. The epidemic can also be the beginning of a reincarnation, and it will continue until we learn a lesson.
12. It reminds us that the earth is sick. It reminds us that we need to pay attention to the speed of deforestation immediately, just like the speed at which toilet paper disappears from shelves. We are sick because our family is sick.
13. It reminds us that after every difficulty, there will always be ease. Life is periodic, and this is just one stage in this great cycle. We don't have to panic, this will pass.
14. Many people think that the epidemic of the new coronavirus is a disaster, but I think this is a "great error correction". It is to remind us of important lessons that we seem to have forgotten, and it is up to us to learn the lessons again.
The New Crown Virus reminds us that each of us is not immune to earth disease. Everyone must be responsible for loving the grass and trees on the earth and the creatures on the earth.
Humans need to revise their understanding of the earth!